CRF (UK) Ltd has occasional opportunities for well motivated, time-served, self starters accustomed to batch work. We are very selective as we are a tight-knit team of dedicated professionals often working overtime to meet customer deadlines.
If you feel you have the right qualifications, experience and character to join us please click here to download an application form and send it to the address below.
CRF (UK) Ltd
Wem Industrial Estate
Sheet Metal Worker
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Sheet Metal Worker to join our team.
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to read, interpret and work to engineering drawings with minimal supervision.
- Have experience operating press brakes, sheet rollers, sections rollers, manual punches and drills.
- Experience tube forming would be an advantage.
- Be comfortable working on one off pieces and other small batch work.
- Be able to use measuring equipment.
- Perform work in accordance with the companies health and safety procedures.
- Be highly motivated.
- Work effectively, ensuring the workplace is kept in clean and orderly manner.
This is a full time position, with working hours from 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday, and 07:30 to 12:30 on a Friday.
Overtime is available, and would be expected when required.
Hourly rate would be dependant on skill level and experience.